Prep school radio

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Wed Nov 10 17:15:00 EST 2004

rogerkirk wrote:

>The experts have been telling us for years that small playlists and looooong commercial breaks are "the way (the truth and the life)."  Have we sold our souls for a handful of gold?

Ya think?  The greatest mistake of all has been playing fast and loose
with the title, "expert", often self-appointed.

I envision commercial radio (those that decide to survive) sounding more
like satellite radio, with minimal breaks, minimal interruptions,
creative ways to sponsor time....  Radio has to grow up as the surviving
demos do.

Bill O'Neill