WPAA - GONE!

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Tue Nov 9 20:23:28 EST 2004

Laurence Glavin wrote:

>The last time I visited that section of the campus, nothing
>identifiable had gone up...there was just a melange of construction vehicles and
>random detritus.

So, Laurence, random detritus?  Melange?  I can only imagine your
travelogue on the Mayan ruins. Put me down for a copy.  You gotta admit
that there's nothing that comes close to the awesome beauty of a melange
of construction vehicles.  Love that smell of diesel in the morning.
And that detritus?  They have a convenient salve for that. <g>

Bill O'Neill
Shoreham, Vermont