Air America

Joseph Pappalardo joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 13:55:17 EST 2004

From: "David Tomm"

> Why should AA back off on the "shrill rhetoric?"

Because they are outside the mainstream.

> Michael Savage's
> whole "schtick" is shrill rhetoric from the conservative viewpoint, and
> he's beating Brudnoy.

No he doesn't.

Summer ratings(nites) 25-54:

WBZ -     2.8 (10th place)
WRKO - 2.7 (11th place)

12+:

WBZ - 9.2
WRKO - 5.1

I think in younger people, they may be neck and neck....But with all
listenrs WBZ definitely wipes out RKO at night.

> There is no "moderate" political talk anymore.  Air
> America is offering a strong, contrary point of view and it's building
> it's brand to progressives.  At this point, it shouldn't change a
> thing.

If they want to be taken seriously they should.

If they want to be the Lyndon Larouche of radio, then so be it.