Air America

David Tomm nostaticatall@comcast.net
Tue Nov 9 13:28:02 EST 2004

Why should AA back off on the "shrill rhetoric?"  Michael Savage's
whole "schtick" is shrill rhetoric from the conservative viewpoint, and
he's beating Brudnoy.  Heck, Limboob focused in on beating up on Bill
Clinton every day from the time he emerged as a viable Democratic
candidate back in 1991 right up until two years AFTER he left office!
Just as Clinton is a polarizing personality among right wingers, George
W. Bush fills the same role among liberals and progressives.  Right now
Bush is the basis for liberal anger and Air America is tuned in to
their constituency.  Unlike several years back, conservative talk has
moved further and further to the right as it stays in step with the
Republican party.  There is no "moderate" political talk anymore.  Air
America is offering a strong, contrary point of view and it's building
it's brand to progressives.  At this point, it shouldn't change a
thing.

--Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"