Air America

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Mon Nov 8 02:35:40 EST 2004

>Joe P. wrote--
>
>Fair, meaning....count them over and over again, and change the criteria for
>counting, until our guy wins.

Not exactly.  Many reputable sources, both moderate Republican and left
wing Democrat, have acknowledged that there were voter irregularities in
Florida in 2000-- a government commission even stated that, so it's public
record.  There absolutely were problems with the vote, and many people
whose votes weren't counted felt disenfranchised.  I can't blame
them.  Now, before we end up doing politics again, can we get back to radio?