LTAR Tomorrow (Marathon, Not A Sprint)

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@myway.com
Sun Nov 7 18:05:47 EST 2004

>>It must be about time for me to make my annual offer:  if someone could tape the show for me on a regular basis, I'd be happy to post it on my web site.

I could do that; I have it on good old-fashioned audio cassette
(I have today's plus last month's, both on C-90s). Could transfer
to a mini-disc if needed --don't know if I could do it online;
would just mail to you. Email me with your _snailmail address_
(I shouldn't be saying that--I _work_ for the post office! :) )
if that sounds good to you.

And yes, ask Bob B. before you post it online!