Air America

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@myway.com
Sat Nov 6 18:24:54 EST 2004

>>From what I've heard, if you check the ratings, you will find that Michael Savage's hate-filled rantings consistently beat Brudnoy

I'm to the right of center but I couldn't take Savage. In recent months when I wasn't listening to the 2004 World Champions on
'RKO's sister station, I was listening to Laura Ingraham (I know,
not everyone likes her either...) on 'TKK. 'RKO got rid of Hannity
because it was delayed 4 hours and they needed live stuff (this
was around the time of the DC sniper IIRC, among other things).
'TKK winds up delaying Hannity by some 7 hours.

I wish 'RKO would have kept Hannity on (getting rid of the #2
rated talker nationally in favor of the #4 one, Savage?) in that
7-10 pm slot, or tried to find a way to get Ingraham (but she
had re-upped with 'TKK). Or even, dare I say, local stuff...