WVAA Burlington VT Sold

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Sat Nov 6 14:28:04 EST 2004

  Radio and Records reporting that Radio Vermont Group LLC has sold WVAA
(1390 Burlington VT) to White Park Broadcasting, a subsidiary of Northeast
Broadcasting Inc., which is headed by Steven Silberberg. (also owns WXRV
Haverhill, WNCS Montpeilier VT, and 19 other stations in NH & VT). Reported
sale price is $400,000. WVAA was doing bird feed Country when I was last in
the Burlington area Labor Day weekend. I wonder what Steven Silberberg will
do with WVAA? Another bird feed format? Music or talk?

Mark Watson