Buck-aye?

Bill O'Neill.. billo@shoreham.net
Wed Nov 3 07:37:13 EST 2004

Here we go again.  With 120K to the favor of the incumbent and 130K
provisionals, it would take a statistical miracle for most all of the
provisionals to be certified and for the certifieds to go with the
challenger.

Coverage last night, TV-wise, seemed to go with Fox, spin aside.  CNN
had that tedious set, MSNBC was bombarded by signs and hoots. Fox stuck
with a very low-key Brit Hume and a round table.  NBC did well with
Russert and the swan song of Tom Brokaw.

Bill O'Neill

--
"I'm always making a comeback but nobody ever tells me where I've been." Billie Holiday