Stephanie Miller in Springfield

Dan Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Tue Nov 2 13:41:06 EST 2004

Well, the same company (Jones) syndicates MOYL, Stephanie, and Ed Schulz
(although, of these, I believe only Steph and Ed are on the same
transponder). As someone pointed out here recently, Jones is quite
ecumenical when it comes to talk hosts' viewpoints. Jones also syndicates
Neil Boortz.

--
Dan Strassberg, dan.strassberg@att.net
eFax 707-215-6367

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Nelson <raccoonradio@myway.com>
To: <lglavin@lycos.com>; <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 10:54 AM
Subject: RE: Stephanie Miller in Springfield

> >>I listened to her show during the first leg of my trip to Maine
yesterday, and the station she mentioned was WMAS-1450

> hmm, strange--I know they were (or are) standards (and 100000watts.com
still lists them as being so) but thought I'd heard that they were changing
format, maybe to ethnic. And the WMAS site (via link on WMAS-FM site) says
that 1450 is Music Of Your Life, with George Murphy mornings, Peter
"Hollywood Squares" Marshall mid-mornings, Wink Martindale at noon, etc.