Stephanie Miller in Springfield

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@myway.com
Tue Nov 2 10:54:07 EST 2004

>>I listened to her show during the first leg of my trip to Maine yesterday, and the station she mentioned was WMAS-1450

hmm, strange--I know they were (or are) standards (and 100000watts.com still lists them as being so) but thought I'd heard that they were changing format, maybe to ethnic. And the WMAS site (via link on WMAS-FM site) says that 1450 is Music Of Your Life, with George Murphy mornings, Peter "Hollywood Squares" Marshall mid-mornings, Wink Martindale at noon, etc.