New "Jay" in Town

Roy Lawrence lawrencemedia@yahoo.com
Thu May 27 22:30:52 EDT 2004

It would surely encourage the big guys to buy
everything out. Even the micro-powered stations to
clear the negotiation hurdles developed by the few
last independently owned stations. I could see them
eliminating any stations not fitting the final scheme
of the suits and ties. Guess Mr. Microphone is an
option, assuming Clear Channel doesn't buy stock in
that too.:)

Roy Lawrence
San Francisco, CA