WWZN to restructure Celtics rights?

Sean Smyth ssmyth@psu.edu
Wed May 26 17:12:33 EDT 2004

On Wed, 26 May 2004 13:41:54, Hakim Madjid wrote:
> There is the real possibility, according to Molori
> that Sean Grande will do the the games solo this next
> season. According to Molori,WWZN cut Grande's pay in
> half.

Grande was involved in WWZN programming decisions and he may no longer be --
that might explain the compensation reduction.

And there's nothing worse than listening to solo play-by-play, unless Vin Scully
is in the booth.

> Molori, also repeats the oft - heard rumor that Eddie
> Andelman might be interested in buying the station.

If Eddie wishes to take a bath on the station, I wish him all the luck in the
world. Apparently he's a pretty wealthy man through his real-estate dealings,
Phantom Gourmet, etc., so maybe he needs a major-league (pun intended)
write-off.