WSMN Nashua Update

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sat May 22 15:02:38 EDT 2004

>DATE: Sat, 22 May 2004 10:48:00
>From: "Dan Strassberg" <dan.strassberg@att.net>
>To: "Mark Watson" <markwats@comcast.net>,<boston->radio-interest@rolinin.BostonRadio.org>

>WSMN sends very little signal toward WUNR, but I'm
>not sure just how little. Also, isn't WSNH's site several miles futher north
>than WSMN's site? That would put more distance between WSMN and WUNR,
>enabling WSMN to use more power.
>--
>Dan Strassberg, dan.strassberg@att.net

WSNH's coordinates are:
42...45...34N
71...28...37W

WSMN's coordinates are:
42...44...40N
71...26...52W

According to the FCC, the distance from WSNH to WSMN is 1.48
miles and the orientation 225.57, or nearly due SW.
A move from the Nashua By-pass to just west of downtown,
where the WSNH tower is, would be a bit more east than north.