WNSH-AM 900 Off The Air...

Ron Bello RBello@BelloAssoc.com
Sun May 16 17:10:41 EDT 2004

>it reminds me of a null WBZ-AM
>once had on the Outer Cape.  Somewhere around the
>Eastham visitors' center, WBZ faded and became very
>distorted for a short distance.  That is no longer the case I believe.

WBZ used to be unlistenable on almost all the Cape.

In the summer of 1975, WBZ did a weekend of old time radio
from (at the time) Dunfey's Resort in Hyannis as a fundraiser.
Problem was that no one on the Cape could hear it.  We used
land lines for on air monitors.

Pattern may have been changed after transmitter fire in late 80s(?).