PRI (was: NPR's Ira Glass...)

Mission Control miscon@miscon.net
Fri May 14 12:58:25 EDT 2004

From: Dave Faneuf <tklaundry@juno.com>
Date:  Fri, 14 May 2004 01:54:37 GMT
<snip>
PRI is basically just a distribution network and I don't think it originates any programming itself, but I could be wrong about that last part.  So there is no  conspiracy at work here.
>dave

"The World" (www.theworld.org) is a co-production of the BBC, WGBH and Public Radio International. (Basically, he Beeb provides bodies, WGBH provides facilities, and PRI supplies money and distribution) Don't know if you'd consider that as PRI helping to provide original programming.

Mike

--
Michael G. Wilkins

Mission Control Information Systems

www.miscon.net

serving and supporting new england's electronic dance culture since 1994