WNDS Sale

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Thu May 13 09:11:46 EDT 2004

By technical help, in addition to the camera work the
sound is often overmodulated. This is especially
noticable during "The Simpsons" on Saturday nights,
and I know that's not a problem with the tape since
the airings on Fox 25 and WNAC in Providence have
never had the same problem. That will drive viewers
away no matter what the format.