story about Portland Maine Top 40 History

Kevin Vahey kvahey@tmail.com
Thu May 6 21:58:02 EDT 2004

I remember that Dale Dorman used to come on a half hour early on Monday
morning because WRKO was off air and Snyder and Snyder would be
simulcast on WRKO

That is what is missing today, back in the 60's every NE market had 2
AMs slugging it out and being a farm system for announcers.
Portland WJAB WLOB
Manchester WFEA WKBR
Worcester WORC WAAB
Springfield WHYN WTXL