NERW/b-r-i Dinner Thursday night

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Mon May 3 02:12:46 EDT 2004

Yup...even with a baby in tow, I can still make it to a NERW dinner every
couple of years :-)

Come meet Ariel and talk radio this Thursday night at the Bertucci's at
Alewife. It's easy to get to, even from out of town...right at the end of
the Route 2 expressway in Cambridge. And of course you can get there on the
Red Line as well. We'll meet about 6 PM and keep talking until they throw
us out.

I need a head count by Wednesday night, so please RSVP to scott at fybush
dot com or call me on my cellphone (585-721-2596) and let me know you're
coming. I'll be on the road most of the day Monday and in Boston from
Monday night until Friday afternoon. Can't wait to see all of you!