NECN picks up Nightline

Rick Kelly nuhuc@juno.com
Sat May 1 08:12:49 EDT 2004

On Sat, 01 May 2004 00:46:19 -0400 Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com>
writes:

> I don't know if it did the folks in Springfield any good, but I
> thought it
> was interesting that NECN re-broadcast Ted Koppel's Nightline in its
> entirety.

Didn't hear that it was in the plan.  I caught a couple of minutes of the
Nightline replacement show on Sinclair's WGGB-TV Channel 40 Springfield.
The program was a news/talk show that was MEANT to have the look and feel
of Nightline, but wasn't quite cutting the mustard (think Nightline, but
on your local cable access channel.)  Didn't look like it orignated
locally, though.

Rick Kelly
www.northeastairchecks.com