Charlie Sherman (former Sports Director WMUR-TV 9 Manchester)

Dan C dwcole@comcast.net
Sun Mar 28 12:09:30 EST 2004

> I have a good reason why I wont knock Charlie unless there is something to
> knock him about.  This stems from an instance I witnessed in a shopping
> mall a few years back.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking Charflie.  He's been a friend for many
years.
So has George Bald.  What I am saying is that they are two completely
different personalities.
George is quiet and effective, working behind the scenes.  He's very good at
it.
Charlie is more open, agressive...let's get out front and do it now...sort
of guy.  Those use to dealing with George Bald will think they've been
through a tornado after one session with Charlie.  And that may not be so
bad.

Dan Cole