So where does this put "Howard Stern via Satellite"?

RogerKola@aol.com RogerKola@aol.com
Tue Mar 23 18:50:53 EST 2004

1) An interesting quote I found about WBCQ's Alan Weiner:

"In December 1988, a federal judge ruled the FCC had jurisdiction over all
radio signals entering the United States, including those originating from ships
in international waters."

As quoted from this article:

http://www.icce.rug.nl/~soundscapes/VOLUME01/Free_access_to_the_airwaves.html

2)Which probably led somewhat indirectly to the US government's ability to
restrict the "reception" of cell phone calls.....

3) So how would satellite transmission differ from RNI's fate? Especially if
it originates in the US...wouldn't Stern just be another renegade? Do we get
to keep the satellite?

What's good for the goose........

Just random thoughts, I threw away my Anarchist's Cookbook long ago....

Roger
WA1KAT