Uncle Gus

Kevin Vahey kvahey@tmail.com
Mon Mar 22 21:06:05 EST 2004

As far as I know there are snippets of that one show that have been
restored at Avid. Gus was always done live, if Gus was on vacation Uncle
Ray (Harris) filled in. One other tape exists but it was a show I am not
sure the people on it want out there. A Cub Scout troop from Waltham
never showed and their were NO kids. The crew became the kids that day,
and little Kevin knew his state capitals. I made Mom proud.