Uncle Gus

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 20:33:13 EST 2004

    Someone e-mailed me today and asked if there are any video tapes of "The
Uncle Gus Show" that aired for many years on WMUR (Channel 9 Manchester). I
replied to her that as far as I know, unfortunetly not. This person was on
the show as a child and wanted to find one to show her kids. I recall some
time back that Kevin Vahey had come across a copy of "Uncle Gus" on a 2 inch
video tape and was looking for someone with a machine to dub it. Just
curious if Kevin was able to find the machine to dub it and if anyone else
has any Uncle Gus tapes.

Mark Watson