Radio Free Brattleboro

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Wed Mar 17 12:20:52 EST 2004

At 7:18 PM -0500 3/16/04, Brian Vita wrote:

>"A U.S. District Court judge has denied a federal request for a
>    preliminary injunction to force Radio Free Brattleboro off the air."
>
>OK.  So these granola heads don't like the law so they think that they are
>above it.  The judge apparently agrees.  Why do we even have laws if judges
>can legislate on the fly?

OK, if the law is so black and white, why have judges at all?
Doesn't the law require justices to use judgement?  Note that this is
just a request for a preliminary injunction, the judge is just saying
he wants to wait for the whole case to be presented before ruling.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH