Pirate operator fined

Roy Lawrence lawrencemedia@yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 01:12:59 EST 2004

Or the top of Blackstrap Hill in Falmouth where the
signal had also been heard.

Assuming we are talking about the same situation
-Somewhere along the way, this facility was operating
on (if memory serves me) 88.7. Somewhat too close for
comfort to WCSH-TV Channel 6's audio. That would
seemed to have stirred the legal fire.

Roy Lawrence
San Francisco, CA