"Savvy Traveler" Waves Goodbye

Eli Polonsky elipolo@earthlink.net
Sat Mar 6 12:51:14 EST 2004

Well, without giving any personal opinion, I will mention that, for
what it's worth, in last winter's book during that expanded Iraq war
coverage, WBUR came in #1 in the 25-54 demo in the Boston Arbitrons,
beating even WBZ. As far as I know, it was the first and only time
they did that. In the 12+ book in that period they were #3, behind
WBZ and WMJX. I know we're not supposed to post current ratings, but
hopefully it's not a problem to post past ones from a year ago.

And as for staying awake, it ain't easy!

Eli Polonsky