A Horse is a Horse?

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Wed Jun 30 18:37:06 EDT 2004

At 12:35 AM 6/30/2004, A. Joseph Ross wrote:
>On 29 Jun 2004 at 0:37, Brian Vita wrote:
>
> >  > Quite so.  As Henry Ford found out.  Henry Ford was a very
> > > vocal and active anti-semite, until he saw that it was
> > > hurting auto sales.  He then had a meeting with Justice
> > > Brandeis and publically announced that he had seen the error
> > > of his ways.  To this day, though, there are Jews who will
> > > not buy Ford automobiles.
> > >
> > Yet they will buy Volkswagens.
>
>Some won't.

This one did, and regrets it from time to time. Not because of the obvious
association, but because the radio's a piece of #$&* and the overall build
quality's not much better.

(Passats and Touaregs, unlike my Jetta, are still built in Deutschland and
haven't been outsourced to Mexico. They don't have the same QC problems, or
so I hear.)