A Horse is a Horse?

Sid Schweiger sid@wrko.com
Wed Jun 30 03:57:13 EDT 2004

>>To this day, though, there are Jews who will not buy Ford automobiles.

Yet they will buy Volkswagens.

Some won't.<<

I've owned three VW's, and I've been asked why, as a Jew, I would own "Hitler's car."  The answer is simple:

1) Hitler's dead, and Hitler never could have invented a car himself.  He needed Ferdinand Porsche just as much as Porsche needed Hitler's money.

2) When does it end?  When do we stop hating?  If the only reason we don't buy a certain product is that its owner/inventor/financer hated us, then Hitler won.  He taught us that the proper response to hate is more hate...and I would like to think that we're better than that.

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom Boston LLC
WAAF-WEEI AM/FM-WQSX-WRKO-WVEI
20 Guest St / 3d Floor