Glamour magazine... ;-)

Joseph Pappalardo joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 02:50:06 EDT 2004

My wife recently pointed out something in an article of Glamour Magazine
that she was reading in the hair salon.

(BTW...Wasn't Glamour Magazine the one George Castanza got caught with by
his mother on Seinfeld?)

The article was "5 Truths about sex now exposed".

It quotes a "Lara Solomon", 34, as a "Boston Radio Host".
(Apparently Lara says "quality" trumps "quantity" in her  bedroom.)  ;-)

Anyone know who Lara Solomon is?  I had never heard the name on Boston
Radio.

(Now, if this was the Boston Globe or the NY Times, I might imagine they
just "made her up"...but after all....this is Glamour Magazine!  They have
much higher standards, I assume!)

Just something to brighten your Monday...  ;-)

JP