ABC Newsroom watching NBC / Belmont Stakes

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 12:56:01 EDT 2004

I had planed on watching the coverage on NBC of the third leg of horse
racings triple crown. The death of Ronald Reagan had me channel surfing
between ABC and NBC, awaiting the start of the race.

I got tired of channel surfing and stuck with ABC. However, while watching
ABC I was made aware that the race was underway by all the commotion in
the background on the ABC set, followed by a very loud SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH.
The flipped back to NBC just as the race ended.

It certainly appears that the staffers in the background of the news set
at ABC inappropriately got carried away to the point the news watching
audience took notice.

John
Derry NH

=====