Boston Red Sox broadcast interuptions

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 20:23:38 EDT 2004

I found an e-mail address for the Program Director on the WGIR-AM website.

DanPierce@clearchannel.com

Granted the e-mail address was buried, it was there!

I sent Dan an e-mail after the most recent incident this Friday night at
10:00pm and mentioned other incidents in June/July.

He responded this Sunday evening to me. While I won't divulge the
contents, he did but forward a couple of possibilites for the
interuptions(including it being HIS fault). I found his concern genuine in
this matter.

He wants me to keep him informed of any future occurances!

John B
Derry NH