I Read The News Today Oh Boy

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Wed Jul 21 18:30:05 EDT 2004

When I turned to the "LIVING" page of today's (07/21)
Boston Globe, my eyes were dazzled bt TWO radio-
oriented full-length stories:  one about NH's Arnie
Arneson, the other about Northampton's WHMP.
If you care to, you may read the former at:

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living/articles/2004/07/21/the_talk_of_the_towns/

And the WHMP story at:

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living/articles/2004/07/21/left_leaning_northampton_stern_on_same_wavelength/

BTW, in case you missed the Globe's Sunday Magazine article by
Charlie Pierce on the dark clouds over talk radio,
check out:

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/magazine/articles/2004/07/18/hot_button_issue/

Gee, are the movies and televison so boring, the Globe has to
resort to RADIO?