You Could Set Your Watch...

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Wed Jul 21 17:19:48 EDT 2004

While some in the biz get their ratings earlier, you could
set your watch for when they appear via rronline.com.
About a minute before 5:00, the only 07/21 numbers
were for Poughkeepsie, NY and Atlantic City,NJ,
which apparently were scheduled for earlier in the day.
Just to see if anybody got them earlier, I checked
radio-info.com/Boston: nothing;  then tried Boston
Radio Watch, but somewhere.com is not available
(not even a click-through from a posting here a few days ago;
is somewhere.com defunct?)
No big news except WBCN maintaining it Stern-led
bump;  WBMX up noticeably;  and WMJX at its lowest in a while
(these are of course 12+ numbers...it probably does
better among other cohorts, like say the feeble-minded).
Maybe I didn't notice it before, but rronline.com's
list went to 30 positions, and Gloucester's WBOQ gets a
small fraction...even then still no sign of WWZN.
And yes, Bob Bittner Broadcasting's flagship outlet
WJIB also makes an appearance as it has for months.