A look back to 1991

Mark Laurence mlaurence@mindspring.com
Tue Jul 13 22:28:22 EDT 2004

On Tuesday, July 13, 2004, at 09:59  PM, Scott Fybush wrote:

>  I'm not sure David's working full-time anywhere at the moment; the
> last FT gig of his that I can remember was at WOR, and it didn't end
> especially well.

David Bernstein's picture was just in one of the trades (R&R, I think)
as a panelist at a recent convention.  The caption said he's PD at
WPRO-AM in Providence.  Further Googling to the Providence Journal
website gives his job title as Director of News and Operations, and
that he's had the job for almost exactly one year.

Mark