Pattern Change songs

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Sun Jul 11 10:52:14 EDT 2004

At 11:20 PM 7/10/2004 -0500, Kevin Vahey wrote:
>850 really dies north of Saxonville and by Concord fights with Pan Yann NY
>after sundown
>
>One of my fondest memories goes back to 1969/70 when the FCC allowed
>Monday mornings between 12AM and 5AM for "testing" Bunch of Emerson people
>would crank up the mighty 950 in Saugus and take calls. We heard from as
>far west as Iowa.

The FCC still allows testing between midnight and 5 :-)

As for 850 Penn Yan, they've been operating with day power at night for
years and years and years now. Other 850 stations know about it, and it's
just a matter of time before a big NAL comes down the pike from Washington
with WYLF's name on it, I hear...