Pattern Change songs

Robert F. Sutherland madprof@ix.netcom.com
Sat Jul 10 21:32:16 EDT 2004

ok, you got me going, people......sorry, I added a few catagories.   yes, I
think back to the 60's

- Monkees - "Daily Nightly" lesser-known, it was on the show several times,
            and on an album (with Mike Dolenz on Moog)
- Badfinger - Day After Day"    (perhaps)
- Peter Paul & Mary   "Day is Done"
- Kinks - "All Day And All Of The Night"    (perhaps)
- Buddy Holly - "It's so easy"    (yeah, right)
- Little River Band - time for a "Cool Change"
- David Bowie - "Changes"
- Friend & Lover - "Reach Out Of  The Darkness"    (nah, lost in the
darkness? except for skywave)

....... for Framingham, WRKO, nights?     & similar situations
- Rare Earth - "I know I'm Loosing You"
- Bill Withers - "Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone"   [signal lost at
night?]
- Steam - "Na Na, Hey Hey, Kiss Him Goodbye"

......for morning pattern change
- Chase, (Bill) -   "Get it On" (in the morning now)

......for stations that "forget" to change for night
- J.Giles - "I Must Have Got Lost"

......for night time fading
- Dobie Gray - "Drift Away"

......for Engineers vs management re equipment
- Georgia Satellites - "Keep Your Hands To Yourself"