Guy Mainella

Ron Bello RBello@BelloAssoc.com
Tue Jul 6 10:26:45 EDT 2004

In the mid 70's (75-76) "Calling All Sports" was a seven night a week program.
I remember Ken Beatrice doing weekends at this time.

It was Mainella who believed his talents were wasted doing a sports program
and "pushed" to go towards what Jerry Williams was doing.  His ratings were
too good to be casually replaced.  He was leaving if he didn't get what he
wanted.

It was Larry Glick not Jerry Williams who would call him "Goy Vanilla".