WCCM or WMRC

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Mon Jul 5 15:37:39 EDT 2004

>. I think I caught the phrase "good-time oldies" just
> once in maybe a half-dozen breaks between records. Does that eliminate
WMRC?
> Or does "your hometown station" eliminate WCCM?

WCCM's liners for their birdfeed Oldies format always include "Your Hometown
Station, AM 1490."  Bruce Arnold also uses the " hometown station" slogan
during his live AM drive show. WMRC also calls themselves "Hometown Radio:,
but they also use from time to time "First Class Radio", and their birdfeed
format is not oldies, it's AC music. They also almost always include "WMRC"
in their birdfeed liners.

Mark Watson