What station?

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Sun Jul 4 23:55:18 EDT 2004

While driving in on Route 9 this evening through Natick and Wellesley, I heard some other
station competing with WATD on 95.9, as I heard first one, then the other.  The other station
was playing classical music -- so I switched to WHRB at 95.3 to see if it might be them
spilling over somehow, and it wasn't.

Anyone know what station might have been playing classical music on Sunday evening
around 10:30-11:00 somewhere around 95.9?