Bob Keeshan

Kevin Vahey kvahey@tmail.com
Sat Jan 24 10:13:37 EST 2004

It has bothered me for years as a parent that there are very few shows
like this for todays kidlets.

I learned to read from Miss Francis and Ding  Dong School. Knock Knock
jokes from Mr Moose. That the President was important from Big Brother.
Look at the local icons we had
Bozo, Big Brother, Major Mudd, Rex Trailer, Captain Bob, Willie Whistle,
Uncle Gus....

It is shameful that local broadcasters do nothing for kids today. There
hasn't been a local show for kids since Ready, Set, Go 20 years ago.