Boston Globe / Living / Arts / As GM, her job is to pump upsports talk and hard rock

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Fri Jan 23 17:42:06 EST 2004

>DATE: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 03:40:28
>From: Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com>
>To: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org

> Since
>she is only asked to write these columns on a >sporadic basis, and since
>there isn't a lot of commitment from the Globe to >make it a regular beat,
>she has difficulty keeping up with it.  On the other >hand, why not drop
>Clea a note and make your corrections-- she won't >mind, I assure you.

Since she is not a Globe staffer, I take it she doesn't
have an '@globe.com' e-mail address.  Most columnists
and many reporters do print them at the bottom of their
stories and columns, Clea doesn't.  Do you know her
e-mail?  And by the way, the archives of the B.R.I.G.
are now easier to read if she wished to do so.

Laurence Glavin