"Liberal network" signs Al Franken

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Thu Jan 15 08:49:28 EST 2004

> I certainly don't believe it, but there certainly are
> "liberal" spokespersons who can make it
> sound that way.
>
> --
> A. Joseph Ross, J.D.

That speaks to polarization that is emblematic of times such as these.  I'm not
sure where talk radio is truly capturing this phemonenon.  As a whole, media has
become too much a part of "the story."  I long for a commentator or host that
would go to their grave under torture and never reveal their personal leanings.
Curiosity should be a sufficient motive for as well as attribute to do the job.

Bill O'Neill