Its been nice knowing you all

Peter Murray pete@partnercomm.com
Sun Jan 11 22:16:56 EST 2004

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004, Chuck Igo wrote:

> Peter from Pittsburgh where the Pirates play Baseball wrote:
> >>(snip)_Portland_ Pirates? That sounds like blasphemy, Igo!
> <<
>
> Sorry, Peter... Up here, our AHL affiliate is the Pirates.  Used to be
> the Mariners, but that was over a decade and another franchise ago.
> And, fwiw: Scranton-Wilkes-Barre Penguins won last night.

Well, that's better than the Penguins of Pittsburgh can pull off. 10-25-5
(not counting 3 overtime losses). Bottom of the league.

What can I say? GO BRUINS!

ObRadio:  Is there any indication of when the next FM filing window for
new/major change applications will come around? How much notice does the
FCC typically give? I need to know by when I should have my paperwork
together...

-Peter Murray (N3IXY)
Pittsburgh, PA