WFAN

Cooper Fox fox893@yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 09:42:46 EST 2004

> This is more a Computer Concepts issue.  The audio
> cards can play multiple
> audio files at a time, but there's no way to stop
> (or fade) one of those
> individual streams once it's started.  Maestro
> (Windows version of DCS)
> does the same, the saving grace being that there are
> multiple sound cards
> which you can use like individual cart decks.

Oh...  I was mainly reffering to the fact that the
cold stops happens with Stinger.  But yes, it is also
an issue with DCS.  The only place that I have seen
DCS work extremely well is at a talk station.  Don't
get me wrong, it is easy for people to learn and easy
to setup voicetracking, news, and/or remote drops...
it just isn't very smooth.

=====
Magic 104
North Conway, NH