Bad news for DXers: IBOC Back on 93.7 (also still on 105.7)

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Tue Jan 6 23:50:19 EST 2004

Bad news for DXers.
IBOC, or as I like to call it "Incredibly Bad Outrageous Crap" is back
on 93.7 WQSX. From my location here on the South Shore, loud white noise
is completely covering 93.5 and 93.9. Luckily I have a selective tuner,
or it'd probably be worse. I remember last time they tested it, I saw
some reports of people having trouble hearing WHJY in places where it's
normally fine, I guess that will be happening again.

In better IBOC news, WBZ had it off today, and has been broadcasting in
AM Stereo!

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA