Radio dinner postponed

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Sun Jan 4 16:16:29 EST 2004

In light of the questionable weather (though I'm about ready to throttle
the Rochester TV meterorologists who claimed we'd have 4 inches of snow on
the ground this morning - I can still see my dead grass on the lawn) and
the illness of a cousin who was to have been our host in Boston, we've
postponed our trip, and thus Tuesday night's radio dinner. We're trying to
figure out when we can reschedule - probably a little later in the spring
when the weather's nicer for traveling (and tower-hunting!)

Sorry about the inconvenience - I was very much looking forward to seeing
everyone!