WTTT Channeling WALE?

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Fri Jan 2 20:20:22 EST 2004

> Now, for the second month in a row. Seems as though someone
> could bump the
> timer back a notch or two. Rotary timers seem to have a granularity of
> either 6 or 12 minutes, depending on  the model.
> Alternatively, an 11-minute
> power failure would do it ;>)
>
> --
> Dan Strassberg, dan.strassberg@att.net
> eFax 707-215-6367

After the discussions on FCC enforcement priorities, shall I assume that the
same would apply to AMers lax or non-compliant with pattern changes or power
reductions?  If no one seems to mind then Uncle Charlie doesn't either?

Why is January also 7:15 a.m. in this area?  I would expect that there would be
at least a 15 or 30" variable.

Is there a quick and easy location for FCC AM/PM times query?

Bill O'Neill