WCTB

Dan Billings billings@suscom-maine.net
Fri Jan 2 18:51:07 EST 2004

93.5 WCTB Fairfield, Maine, the station that continued to play Christmas
Music through New Years Eve, is now doing another stunt.  On January 1st,
they started playing a mix of all kinds of music from artists whose names
start with the letter A.  Today is the letter B.  I presume tomorrow will C,
Sunday D, ect.  The mix of music includes country, oldies, AC, and I heard
one song that sounded like folk.  On the way home, I heard Garth Brooks, the
Beatles, the Blue Brothers, and a fairly modern sounding pop song that I did
not recognize.  They are also running promos talking about building a new
radio station and wanting to hear from listeners about what to keep and what
to dump.  I assume that there is a new format all ready to go and this is a
stunt.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine