Tentative Fybush get-together: TUESDAY, 1/6

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Fri Jan 2 10:15:53 EST 2004

Since we can't get together Monday (Lisa's birthday), and it's not clear
that we'll be in town yet in time for Sunday night, it looks as though
Tuesday Jan. 6 will be the best opportunity we'll all have to get together,
swap radio stories and show off the offspring. Drop me a line off-list if
you think you'll be able to make it - probably somewhere not far from WJIB,
so we can do an LTAR taping as well - and I'll start scouting out potential
locations. Looking forward to seeing all of you!